etsy

Sunday, October 14, 2012

When Bad Things Happen To Good Vinyl Stores

My next recommended vinyl store was going to be Hits And Misses on Queen Street West, Toronto, but I just found out that they closed down a few weeks ago! Oh no! Hits And Misses was THE place in Toronto to get your punk, hardcore and metal vinyl fix. I will miss this store.
Read the news article here:
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/1257464--hits-and-misses-closes


In related news I just found out that my all time favorite vinyl store, Ton Um Ton, which was located on Lindengasse in Vienna, Austria closed down about two years ago. I haven't been there in many years, but back in the early 00's I frequented it a lot. They had an amazing selection of rare used vinyl from all over Europe. Also sadly missed.



No comments:

Post a Comment